Thursday 19 March 2015

Scandal related to Kamil Durczok

Have you heard about .... Kamil Durczok?

A couple of weeks ago when I read the news, that many journalists TVN submit successives comlaints, I didn't associate the case with Durczok...But  Investigation developed... ''Wprost'' published an article who accuses unanimously Durczor for sexual harassement. I was shocked. I was waiting for the response of the accused. But, the suspect holed up in his house and doesn't comment significantly accusations.

You think Durczok return to the program?


3 comments:

  1. I don't think he'll be back but hte truth is I don't even care. I never liked him, he always seemed very arrogant and he used to think very highly of himself. Actually, I don't like most of the journalists, Jarosław Kuźmiar should be the next one to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He might be weird, but he has always been neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will always remember him with the sentence: Rurku, co to za u... stół? :)

    ReplyDelete