Wednesday 19 November 2014

Beetroot salade

Beetroot salade

This week I want to add one recip I use very often in case: I don't have much time or I don't have any other idea what I want to do for diner. This is very fast dish and I love all colors included. Whip up me ang give me full energy.
I go to any shop, I buy beets, mint, spinach and feta cheese. I slice into quarters alle the components except spinach. I serve with olive oil and differents herbes. Done! It's delicious every time and never get bored.


On the margin, beetroot is a vegetable low in fat, full of vitamins and minerals and packed with powerful antioxidants! It's so underestimated in my opinion...


3 comments:

  1. Do you do something else with beets? Me and my friends like also a salad from beets. This is very simple salad. You need only onion, mayonnaise, cooked potatoes and beets, salt and peper. It's delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds interesting, I need to try this recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's true, the beetroots are healthy. They are very good if you are anaemic. I do not like spinach. Gosia, what other vegetables do you like?

    ReplyDelete