Wednesday 5 November 2014

Pumpkin soup

Welcome to my blog! Here I cook and eat generally healthy and rather simple food. I try to use  natural ingredients: whole grains, good fats, fruits and vegetables. 
A subject of kitchen it's not such a novelty. But...I love cooking and just spending time in my kitchen. 
Here I want show some of my recipes which I admire and I come bach to them. 

First I want to add my way to prepare soup of pumpkin. Autumn have started, so it's perfect time to do it. It's very warming dish, ideal for during the late cold evenings.


tablespoon of Oil
1 onion
1 cloves garlic, grated
2 kg of pumpkin, coarsely chopped
1 tablespoon of ginger, chopped or grated
2 potatos
1 litre of vegetable stock
400ml coconut milk
some herbes de Provence, curry and chilli

Fry onion. Add broth and vegetables. Cook all. Mix it. Add coconut milk and herbes. 
It's ready. 

3 comments:

  1. great recipe! when I get home I'll test it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your recipe seems very interesting! I love eating:P and cooking too. I often make a soup. It’s great that you created a blog with yours recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never done these kind of soups to obtain a taste which I like. I mean, all ingredients are like in recipe, but according to me there is always something wrong with it. So I prefer pumpkin pancakes with a little amount of apple. There are apples, because I need them to bottle pumpkin correctly. This I do well. :)

    ReplyDelete