Wednesday 12 November 2014

Chocolate...

Today, I must confess that sometimes like everyone I have these days when I have a craving for something, but I don't really know for what exactly. Swede and swede to find sth and finally... I make a decision. Chocolate! The dark one! But that's not the end. I prepare my favorite chocolate cake. It’s full of chocolate pieces and sweet dark cherries.

300g flour
50 g unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 teasp. baking soda
1  teasp baking powder
250g sugar
100g butter,  (room temperature)
1 egg
1 teasp vanilla
3 teasp milk
150 g chocolate pieces
300g  sweet dark cherries (pitted)

Whisk: flour, soda, baking powder
Beat sugar with butter. Add egg. Add milk. Add flour etc. Mix it all. Finally add cherries and chocolate. Bake 30 minutes/180 C.

2 comments:

  1. I have the same. I want something to eat and I do not know what. I love chocolate and cakes! Your cake is a great combination of chocolate and cake! These cherries yet… Yum! I must taste it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe when you make such delicious things you invite people on tasting ;)

    ReplyDelete