Tuesday 6 January 2015

interview

There is a fragment of interwiev with W.M. Amaro. Seems to me very intriguing. Maybe you want to read?


Describe your culinary philosophy in 5 words...
Nature, science, seasonality, creativity, honesty

How did you feel when you were awarded your first Michelin star?

It was a dream come true, after 22 years of working in the kitchen, as well as being a historical moment, as it was Poland's first Michelin star. Most importantly, Polish cuisine joined the family of great cuisines around the world and a new era was begun for Polish chefs...

What is your greatest insipiration?
Naturs in my major inspiration. I go foraging, hunting and fishing, as they allow me to have my mind and senses open to absorb as much as possible - I call it the art of observing nature. My food tells the whole story about what I observe.

What three things would you take to a desert island?
Knife, a fishing rod and a Bible


from: http://www.four-magazine.com/articles/139/modest-amaro

No comments:

Post a Comment