Sunday 25 January 2015

Eating for exams!

Eating for exams!

This title is taken from article read on BBC. The exams are nearer and nearer. In the past, particularly I remember my first session. It was so stressful. I was sitting at the desk till 3 am. I was drinking another cup of coffee or energeticist. After couple of days I was a wreck. Over time I learned that it's not good way, especially for my body and mind also. I'm the type of person who likes to sleep, otherwise I'm nervous. Now, I try to sleep at least 7 hours, this also applies to the time of exams. I drink Yerba Mate and eat nuts. :)
A few days ago I came across nice article.  It presents some useful advices during exams. 10 top products for four brain: wholegrains, oily fish, blueberries, tomatoes, pumpkin seeds, broccoli, sage and nuts.


I f you want read more, there are more useful information about every single product:

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/howto/guide/10-foods-boost-your-brainpower
http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/howto/guide/eating-exams


1 comment:

  1. In my opinion the nuts are the best. They have special superpower. They let you rest from the process of learning when you look for them in the bag.

    ReplyDelete